Spend 4 days exploring the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains on foot. A hike amidst cool vegetation of juniper and pine trees is a perfect way to rejuvenate your mind and body. Go across deep gorges, Then 4 Days in Est Of Morocco Sahara Desert Discover ait ben haddou casbah and ride camel in Erg Chebbi
Aprox 5 to 6 hours walking
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 250€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 203€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 161€/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in a berber villages (Gites)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation will be in Berber homes which are simple gites inside berber villages. camping will be an option during the summer months if prefered.
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in Imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil