Overlooking the world from the mountain peak sets your mind free. This slightly challenging hike which composes of more ascents and descents than some of our other options, will give you plenty of moments to clear your head. The greens of junipers and pines will be quickly replaced by the browns of old houses and terraced fields of corn and barley which perfectly demonstrate the cultural adaptation to nature.
Berber villages are farming communities and terraced fields with their crops play a crucial role in the village life and economy. They are connected with ingenious irrigation channels so they are never without life giving water to the settlements.Throughout the trek it is curious to observe how the local people use the inaccessible terrain to get the most from it. All the fields are the same, but also different in detail
Aprox 5 to 6 hours walking.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 250€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 203€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 161€/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in a berber villages (Gites)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation will be in Berber homes which are simple gites inside berber villages. camping will be an option during the summer months if prefered.
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in Imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil