This 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga has been our best seller for years. It is the best desert trip from Marrakech that will allow you discover the real Morocco Sahara desert
Camel Trek Trip from Marrakech into the Sahara Desert for three full days of breathtaking valley and desert landscapes seen in movies such as ‘Gladiator’ and ‘Lawrence of Arabia.’ Traveling through the High Atlas Mountains, visit the desert gateway city of Ouarzazate and explore the small Moroccan towns scattered throughout the Draa River Valley. Get a taste for authentic Berber life with an overnight in nomads’ tents at a desert camp in M'hamid, and witness a desert sunrise on an early-morning excursion to the Erg Lihoudi sand dunes nearby. Numbers are limited to 18 people on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy a more personalized experience
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 199€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people :180€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 165€/person
- 4x4 / mini-bus with driver
- 1 night in a hotel at Dades gorges (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes.
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)
Accommodation During the Tour:
1 overnight camping on the dunes (nomad tents)
1 overnight in a Hotel at Dades Gorges
This tour runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join if needed, please get in Touch!!
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD