Our Agafay desert tour starts at 9:30 am from the Riad, Hotel or your accommodation : In a 4X4 , we take a m’hamid direction to Kasbah Agafay, and we accross the arid area of agafay to the dam lalla takerkoust, in the way a lot of berber villages and a nice views. Lunch in Lalla Takerkoust ( a number of restaurants in the vicinity of the lac provide visitors with a variety of food options, from french food to traditional Moroccan dishes. Back to Marrakech around 4 pm.
In Agafay desert tour you will discover an amazing Sahara, located just at 30 kilometers southwest of Marrakech between East Lake Lalla Takerkoust, South of the High Atlas mountains and along with western mine road Guemassa, you will explore an unspoilt nature of a desert and scraps area in a perfect one-day excursion from marakech if you don’t have time to visit the sahara desert during your moroco vacation. The Agafay Desert’s landscape is coverd with wheat, barley and flowers however in the sumer andautumn months it looks similar to the real desert with flowing dunes and the bonus ofmajestic high atlas mountains views nestled just behind it. in spring Agafay ofers up wildflowers among other flora and fauna which makeit a scenic experience
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 84€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 70€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 65€/person
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- payment : Can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD