Morocco is a collector’s dream cave, so a day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira should be on the "To Do list" of every art and fabrics collector. While the souk in Mogador is relatively smaller and slower-paced than the ones found on the biger sister -Marrakech-, You can actually find authentic ceramics and special rugs made from recycled fabrics. The tousirst never gets bored touring in the souks of Essaouira, and most of the visitors confirm that it is a cultural choc for them to find such nice and rare things here.
The fish market is not for faint hearted but seeing the haul with its prehistoric-look is an essential experience while visiting Essaouira. The fish market also offers a wonderful selection of highly fresh sea food on the go, you can buy it from the fishermen at a very good price and grill it right there. The fish market is at the end of the peninsula in town.
Portuguese ramparts One could say that these ramparts are the only trace and influence left in the city from Portuguese architecture, the ramparts solely protect Essaouira from the crashing waves of the Atlantic and provide some exquisite sunset views.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 84€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 70€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 65€/person
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- payment : Can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD