Taking a 4 day desert tour to Erg chebbi dunes in Merzouga . We therefore recommend a minimum of 4 days for a Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi to break the journey each way and have time to see the sites along the route.The 4 and 5 Days Sahara Desert Tour to Erg Chebbi dunes and back to Marrakech are highly recommended simply because there are so many things to see and do besides camel trekking and a night stay in a deep Sahara desert camp.
Camel trekking in Morocco is a great way to sample how the locals do it and soak up the vast beauty of the desert as you sway through the sands. If you've never sampled a camel ride before, this is a must try experience!
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 395€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 266€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 238€/person
- 4x4 / mini-bus with Driver
- 1 night in a hotel at Dades gorges (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes.
- 1 night in Ait ben haddou (HB)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)
Accommodation During the Tour:
1 overnight camping on the dunes (nomad tents)
1 overnight in a Hotel at Dades Gorges
1 overnight in hotel in ait ben haddou
This tour runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join if needed, please get in Touch!!
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD