Description of the Trek:
An amazing 3 Days Atlas Mountains Trek ( imlil to ourika valley) across the two Berber valleys of the High Atlas Mountains leads from Imlil to Setti Fadma via Tizi n'Tacheddirt (3600m) and Ourika valley. The altitude allows for great panoramic views over the Toubkal National Park. The second part of the trek will be marked with a color change. Walking along the ancient houses made of mud and stones catching the glimpse of moments from the lives of locals will be altered with crossing the juniper field-like plains. The valleys are linked by gorges and constant proves of human presence shaping the environment – terraced fields with vegetable, walnut trees and apple orchards belonging to every village. With a bit of luck, in the Setti Fadma region you can come across monkeys, which are currently on the verge of extinction
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 157€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 125€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 105€/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in a berber villages (Gites)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation will be in Berber homes which are simple gites inside berber villages. camping will be an option during the summer months if prefered.
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in Imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil