Trekking in the Toubkal National Park in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco on an 6 days trek of the valley and Berber villages with Ascent Of Mount Toubkal (4167m) is the highest mountain in North Africa. the summit is challenging, but it requires no mountaineering experience and the panoramic view from he summit makes the hard work worthwhile. , from Nov – May, snow settles above 3000m and crampons and ice axes arerequired.
See stunning scenery, and take energetic walks with an expert hiking guide, complemented with nights in guest houses and mountain refuges.
slowly over Tizi n Lbour and down into to Imeskar village for Lunch. After lunch we then carry on across the small valley in the shadow of several huge walnut trees, an easy climb without technical difficulties into village Tinghar then we continue to climb towards the village of Tidili night and the small village of Gliz . 5-6hours
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people :392 /person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 336 /person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 280 /person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The accommodation will be in Berber gites & mountain huts, camping will be an option if prefered during the summer monthes
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Ice axe and crampons (winter)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended