The best trip we can recommend to our guests is a combination betwen two differents part of Morocco ,Atlas Mountains and Sahara So first part which trekking in Atlas Mountains is an adventure part and the second part which is Camel ride in Erg chebbi merzouga and for fun.
Today involves a fairly stiff climb out of the Azzadene Valley to the Toubkal Refuge over the Aguelzim Mountain pass at 3,560m. Lunch will be taken with spectacular views over the Atlas Mountain Range. Overnight in the Toubkal Refuge (Niltner Hut) where you’ll likely be sharing a bunk room with other trekkers tackling Toubkal early the next morning.
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through the Draa Valley to nkoub Agdez then Ouarzazete over the Atlas Mountains. We arrive back to Marrakech around 19:00hrs or 20:00hrs
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 people : 525€/person
- Group 3 people : 400€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 266€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 252€/person
- All transport
- 1 Overnight in imlil (HB)
- English speaking guide, and cook (MT)
- Muleteers and mules for assistance (MT)
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea (MT)
- 4x4 or Mini-bus during Desert tour
- 1 overnight in hôtels at Dades (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on Dunes at Erg Chebbi (HB)
- Camel Ride on Duns
- Lunches during Desert Tour
- Meals in Marrakech
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo
1 overnight camping on the dunes (nomad tents)
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Ice axe and crampons (winter)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Extra 20Euros/person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter ratesIncluded
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD