Mount Toubkal Trek 2 days: Have you ever thought of climbing the renowned and highest peak in Morocco and North Africa ? Why not its Available all year, Jebel Toubkal is North Africa’s highest mountain. It has been a target for mountain climbers since the 1920’s when the Club Alpin francais founded a branch in Casablanca and European adventurers started discovering High Atlas Mountains. The path leading from Imlil directly to Jebel Toubkal is a perfect choice for those who don't have enough time and want to get straight on top. This two-day trek with an overnight stay in a mountain refuge and an early morning set off for the peak provides marvelous moments observing the silent beauty of the rocks lit up with the sun’s first rays
After 3h/4h walking up the hill, you will be able to see all the high atlas mountains like a view from the air, stunning view of the green valleys & Berber villages, a break on the summit of jebel toubkal will allow to take pictures & enjoy the views before heading down to the hut, a diversify lunch will be ready for you there. After lunch you walk down hill towards Imlil by the same route but you have an option to stay on the hut 2nd night depending to your flight time & holiday schedule (to be informed in advance if needed).
- Group 1 person : 260
- Group 2 - 3 people : 154/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 138/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 119/person
NB : Extra 20 /person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter ratesIncluded
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation at Neltner Mountain hut
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- Porters for luggages from snow line to Mountain hut (Winter treks)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our Place in Imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit