Good express Toubkal Mount ascent trek & Erg chebbi desert tour, In comparison to Erg Chebbi and Erg Chigaga, Zagora does not offer a real desert experience but is a good choice for family tours with children or anyone with limited time
We will retrace our steps when we return down the mountain and head back towards Imlil wher you will spend the night
Day 3 : Imlil – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Agdez – Draa valley – Zagora
Early start from imlil, towards the Haut Atlas via the col of Tizi n'Tichka (at an altitude of 2260m) going through Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah ; visit of the fortified villageís Kasbah (lunch on the spot). In the afternoon, road towards Ouarzazate to continue to Zagora by way of the Anti-Atlas, the Berber village of Agdez and the Draa Valley with its procession of palm trees.
Arrival in Zagora, change 4x4 for dromedaries to admire the sunset and spend the night under canvas.
Dinner and night in bivouac under canvas
Go back to Marrakech in the afternoon.
- Group 1 person : 588€
- Group 2 - 3 people : 476€/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 350€/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 300€/person
NB : Extra 20Euros/person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter ratesIncluded
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation at Neltner Mountain hut
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- 4x4 / mini-bus with english speaking drive
- 1overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek:
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo
1 overnight camping on the dunes (nomad tents)
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Ice axe and crampons (winter)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD