Atlas Valley & Sahara Desert Tour 5d/4n
Strongly recommended year round, this is a fantastic trek for those not climbing Toubkal. It offers in our opinion the best mountain scenery and Berber villages within the Imlil and Toubkal National Park area & best 3 days to Erg Cheebi and Ait ben Haddou kasbah
You’ll leave the vehicle on the road up towards Imlil at Agrersioual village (1,650m) where you will meet your Berber muleteer and guide. Your first day will be an easier aclimatisation trek in the Ouirgane National Park. The terrain here is gentler with copper green soil and juniper trees. Overnight in Gite in Tizi Oussem, a small rustic Berber Village. Aprox. 5 hrs walking time.
Today involves a fantastic climb out of the Azzadene Valley. You’ll head up the valley towards Tamsoult from where you’ll headup towards the pass at Tizi n Mzik (2489m) where you wil have lunch before descending down into Imlil. where you will spend a night in Guest house . Aprox. 4-5 hours walking.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 475€/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 364€/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 280€/person
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in a berber villages (Gites)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- 4×4 / mini-bus with english speaking driver
- 1 night in a hotel at Dades gorges (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes.
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Easy – Medium – Hard
The accommodation during this trek will be in village simple gites inside berber villages (Tizi oussem ) then Night in Nice Guesthouse in imlil ( dar adrar )
fallowed By Night in Hotel then night in nomad Tent on Desert