Mount Toubkal Ascent Trek 3d/2n
Take your time and climb the highest peak in north africa Mount toubkal at elevation of 4167m with 2 nights in The base camp, the best option for whose not mountaineers and they want to take it easy. Please contact Us for more info
Today is an Easy day compared to the summit Day after breakfast you head down to chamharouch where you will stop for lunch then walk to imlil where you will be pick up and drive to marrakech ( arrout 5 hours walk )
Climb the beautiful Mount Toubkal on this glorious 3-day trek through the wilderness Due to the elevation, the trek is considered one of the hardest, but also one of the most beautiful , visit some of the most spectacular places in the region, including the village of Imlil, the Toubkal Massif, the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch, and the summit of Jebel Toubkal. Aguelzim mountain is located above the Azzaden valley and offers stunning views over the Atlas summit.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 200/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 155/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 140/person
NB : Extra 7 Euros/person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter rates
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in Mountain huts
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
For Atlas Trekking you need to prepare as you would for walking in any mountain region; it can be warm and sunny during the day but the weather in the mountains can quickly change from sunshine to snow and cold winds (autumn through late spring). Please do not leave any rubbish behind you; carry out what you carry in.
Atlas Treks are tailored to match the season and your level of fitness. You have the choice of basing yourself in Berber Guesthouses, from where you can take daily walks, or you can Atlas Mule Trek for 2+ days. On mule treks you usually have the choice of staying in Berber Guesthouse/with families or wild camping in 2-person tents. In addition to regular packing, here is a Check List for Atlas Trekking:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 litres)
- Lightweight daypack
- Torch and batteries
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
- Crampons : 5 €/ Day/pair
- Ice Axe : 3 €/day
- Walking boots : 5 €/day
- Sleeping bags : 2.5 €/day
- Rain Jackets : 3 €/day
- Walking Poles : 3 €/day/pair
- Back packs : 3€/day
- Stoves : 2€/day
Easy – Medium – Hard
The accommodation during this trek will be either in camping if prefered (June-octo) or in the Mountain huts ( winter treks ).
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in Imlil