An exciting horseback trail ride in the midst of the High Atlas mountains of Morocco. Riding courageous stallions, cross the most mountainous landscapes of Morocco, discovering high plateaus and forgotten valleys. Reaching heights of 2000m this riding trail takes you away from the sultry heat of the desert. Strengths - The contrasting landscapes of the High Atlas : green valleys, dry plateaus, red mountains, snowy peaks and dense woodland - Immersion in the heart of the Berber culture : beautiful villages and traditional farming
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 100£/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 90£/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 80£/person
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
- Overnight Stay in Gite
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & Confirmed Dates:
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!