8-Day Atlas Mountains And Sahara Desert Comfort Tour
Spend 4 days exploring the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains on foot. A hike amidst cool vegetation of juniper and pine trees is a perfect way to rejuvenate your mind and body. Go across deep gorges, Then 4 Days in Est Of Morocco Sahara Desert Discover ait ben haddou casbah and ride camel in Erg Chebbi
Day1 : Marrakech –imi oughlad –tizi n'tachte –tiziane :
Day2 : Tiziane – tizi n'taghrhourte – D'knt :
Day3 : D'knt – tizi n'tagdalte – Tizi oussem :
Day4 : Tizi oussem - ighouliden waterfalls - Tizi n Mzik - Imlil:
Aprox 5 to 6 hours walking
Day5: Marrakech - Tizi N'tichka - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley - Dades Gorges
Day6: Dades Valley - Todra Gorge - Merzouga - camp
Day7: Camp - Merzouga - tinjdad - ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou
Day 8: Ait Benhaddou - Telouiat - Tizi n' Tichka - Marrakech
Detail about the package
Atlas & Sahara Comfort Tour
8-Day Atlas Mountains And Sahara Desert Comfort Tour: A perfect combination of trekking in the High Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert for those who want to experience both extremes of Morocco’s climate. This itinerary will give you an opportunity to discover a real Berber life and experience the culture, traditions and heritage, the panoramic view from the tizi mezik and other passes makes all the hard work worth while! You can stand and see the range of the mountains and get your first glimpse of the Sahara Desert you will trek later in your tour.
Once atlas & berber villages is under your belt, you will be driven on to discover the surreal but stunning landscape of the Sahara. Here you will pass through old fortified villages and Berber castles, know as Kasbahs. The Sahara region is undoubtedly the most diverse in its landscape and tastes as you will discover.
You will experience a camel ride in the dunes and stay overnight in berber tent.
Price between : €750-€300
Places to be
Maps & info
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 750€/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 450€/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 300€/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommoadtion in a Berber village (gite)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- 4×4 / mini-bus with english speaking driver
- 1 night in a hotel at Dades gorges (HB)
- 1overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes.
- 1 night in Ait ben haddou (HB)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Lunches ( desert Tour )
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Easy – Medium – Hard
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil
The most affordable price