Berber villages & Sahara desert 6d/5n
Spend 4 days exploring the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains on foot, After that you change the direction to the the desert to the magnificent Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Camel trekking, sleeping under the stars, Visit World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou. This is a fantastic way to get a taste for Morocco’s South East
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 476€/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 280€/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 266€/person
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommoadtion in a Berber village (gite)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- 4×4 / mini-bus with english speaking driver
- 1 night in a hotel at Dades gorges (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on the Dunes (HB)
- Camel ride on the dunes
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Lunches ( Desert Tour )
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil
Easy – Medium – Hard
The Accommodation will be in a simple berber Gite at Tizi oussem Village.
Then Nice GuestHouse in imlil Followed by Night in Hotel then Night in Berber tent in sahara desert