2-Day Atlas Mountains Trek
2-Day Atlas Mountains Trek ( Imlil and Azzaden Valley ): Hike across deep gorges, Gushing river streams and jenniper forests. Get amazed by the highest waterfall in the Atlas Mountains. Go through Berber villages, meet locals and discover their lifestyles, All That in 2 day Trek from Marrakech
Detail about the package
imlil & azzaden valley trek
2-Day Atlas Mountains Trek – Imlil and Azzaden Valley Tour: Trekking from Marrakech through many little hamlets and Berber villages to the magnificent Western High Atlas Mountains. A part of this two day trek leads across the imlil National Park. Imlil & azzaden area is significant with red color, its slopes are covered with juniper trees and dotted with traditional flat – roofed houses made of stone. Get over Tiz M’zzik Mountain pass (2500m) The big Plateau is one of the highlights of this hikeand then descend down to Tizi Oussem village for the night.
On day 2, you trek down to the Assif Azzaden Valley, passing through several Berber hamlets and up to the Tizi Oudite pass and down to the village of Aguersiouâl. Enjoy your lunch by the river before you set for another hour up the Imlil valley prior to getting back to the starting Point and transfer back to Marrakech .
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi Mzik - Tizi Oussem village (1850m).
Day 2: Tizi Oussem – Id Issa village – Tizi Oudid (2000m) – Mattat- Imlil (1740m)
Places to be
Maps & info
- Group 1 person : 260€
- Group 2 people : 130€/person
- Group 3 People : 110€/person
- Group 4 People : 100€/person
- Group 5 – 7 people : 90€/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 70€/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation at Berber House
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
Easy – Medium – Hard
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our Place in Imlil
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 litres)
- Lightweight daypack
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
The most affordable price