Mount Toubkal Ascent Trek 3d/2n
Climb Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Northern Africa on a stunning three day route via the Azzaden Valley. NOTE: This trek is not available from November through to the end of April when the Aguelzim pass becomes impassable Mount
Approx. 7 hours walking (600m ascent & 443m descent)
Approx. 10-12 hours walking (960m ascent & 2,427m descent)
Climb the beautiful Mount Toubkal on this glorious 3-day trek through the wilderness Due to the elevation, the trek is considered one of the hardest, but also one of the most beautiful , visit some of the most spectacular places in the region, including the village of Imlil, the Toubkal Massif, the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch, and the summit of Jebel Toubkal. Aguelzim mountain is located above the Azzaden valley and offers stunning views over the Atlas summit.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 200/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 155/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 140/person
NB : Extra 7 Euros/person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter rates
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommodation in Mountain huts
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 litres)
- Lightweight daypack
- Torch and batteries
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
- Crampons : 5 €/ Day/pair
- Ice Axe : 3 €/day
- Walking boots : 5 €/day
- Sleeping bags : 2.5 €/day
- Rain Jackets : 3 €/day
- Walking Poles : 3 €/day/pair
- Back packs : 3€/day
- Stoves : 2€/day
Easy – Medium – Hard
The accommodation during this trek will be either in camping if prefered (June-octo) or in the Mountain huts ( winter treks ).
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our place in Imlil