- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 - 3 people : 105/person
- Group 4 - 7 people : 120/person
- Group 8 - 12 people : 77/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Accommoadtion in a Berber village (gite)
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
Grade : 1 - 2 - 3
Availability & confirmed dates :
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
Accommodation during the Trek :
The Accommodation will be in a simple berber Gite at Tizi oussem Village.
Camping is an option if prefered (june-Octo).
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our Guesthouse Dar Adrar in Imlil
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil